Pages

Thursday, 8 March 2018

The Criminal Investigation



NameEvidence Clues
Peg The Leg
Simple Loop, 22.8cm

There was salt left
Carries salt every where she goes
Jake The Jock
Double Loop, 29.78cm
eats chocolate chucks by them selves finger print looks like swirlHe eats chocolate chunks by themselves tooth imprint in the chocolate probably left the sticky fingerprint from chocolate chunks
Dan The ManWhorl 26.5175Same foot as burglar, same type of fingerprinthe is 5"8"and same kind of fingerprint
Lou Lou
Arch,24.23cm
Bare feet, clumsy probably slipped on the paint and made it biggerusually wears bare feet and is often clumsy possibly knocked the paint.

I think it is all of them. If not them Lou Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.