My Kind Of Music
I don't have a favourite artist or band but I enjoy listening to any pop music or on the radio.
I would like to improve my confidence and my performance of a piano or a new instrument.
I have previously played piano and drums though I would say I am far from being expert.
What is a Genre?
A Genre is a category of music. Genre is music sorted into group of the same style for example, songs that are fast and have a lot of beat in them are most likely to be sorted into rap category. Songs that are more acoustics and low sounding voices that go up and down likely to be country.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.