Pages

Monday, 14 August 2017

Orana Wildlife Park Thank You Letter

Lorelei Jarden
180 Waterloo Rd
Hornby 8042,
Christchurch


Friday 11th August 2017


793 Mcleans Island Rd,
Christchurch
8042


Dear Sarah,
This is a Thank You letter to you and the staff of Orana Wildlife  Park and Zoofari, I would like to say Thank You for taking us on a learning adventure to see all the different wild animals from the Tiny Little Mare Cats to the Giant Big Rhinoceros




You taught us lots of things that we can use in the future.  This was a fun adventure to discover facts that we never knew about these animals. I learnt you have to take care of a lot of animals, over 400 that is a lot to take care of. One other thing that I learnt is that Giraffes are strong enough to knock someone out. The last thing that I learnt that stood out for me is that all the animals that you have are endangered and you are keeping them in a safe environment and in a breeding program.

One of my favourite animals would have to be out of the Gorillas or the Tigers the were both big animals and they moved around a lot. I like how you could feed animals and how there is a Zoo School. It was a fun experience and I learnt a lot about it and I can use the knowledge in the future.
Your sincerely,
Lorelei-Anne Jarden

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.